Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has bought a car cover for their GTO. or if anyone had any suggestions for which kind to purchase? I saw one that I liked that had a GTO emblem in your car color on it but now I can't find it. thanks for your help. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
im looking for something that looks nice and is good quality....i would prefer it be two tone or maybe red to match the car. The GTO sleeps w/ a zo6, a zr-1, and a ws-6, which all have custom colored and fit covers w/ embroidery....and I cant have the gto w/ just a plain cover :) If anyone has any info on anything of the sorts, input is appreciated. The best i have found so far is the one from carmotorsports.com.

·
Registered
8 Posts
On ebay right now you can buy a NOAH from covercraft or something like that for like $177. It is supposedly custom made for 04 and 05 gto's. I dont know if it's any good or not. Anybody know if these are any good?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.