Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention all Pontiac owners(especially including 04-06 GTO owners)
Central California Pontiac club is holding its annual Pontiac, Buick and Oldsmobile Car Show on April 29, 2006 in Madera Calif(about 20miles north of Fresno) Would love to have a huge turnout of "new" GTO's, and we would even be open to having a special 04-06 GTO class. Would be a great event for Northern and Southern GTO people to get together in a central location.

Please contact me for details if interested
(I may even have my own 04-05 GTO by then)
(looking for a 04-05 A4)
Joel

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
RED68GTO said:
Attention all Pontiac owners(especially including 04-06 GTO owners)
Central California Pontiac club is holding its annual Pontiac, Buick and Oldsmobile Car Show on April 29, 2006 in Madera Calif(about 20miles north of Fresno) Would love to have a huge turnout of "new" GTO's, and we would even be open to having a special 04-06 GTO class. Would be a great event for Northern and Southern GTO people to get together in a central location.

Please contact me for details if interested
(I may even have my own 04-05 GTO by then)
(looking for a 04-05 A4)
Joel
Maybe...

Can I bring my Holden? :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some details:
The show is held at a very nice shade tree park on grass.

for all you out of towners, if you come Friday night, there is a pre show BBQ at the Pontiac dealer in Madera, free food and drink and a mini show and shine

We have teams of judges judging your cars, (no participant judging)

if you will pm me your address, I will mail flyers to all that are interested, and if enough "new GTO's" show up, we will even have a stock and modified new GTO class

you can also get info at our website pontiacsofcentralcalifornia.org

1 - 3 of 3 Posts