Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has probably been talked about in the past, but current information is best these days. I have someone interested ( in northern California) in my car and is looking for a recommendation for car transportation company. I made the mistake a few years ago of going for "bid" on-line and had companies calling me day and night for over a year and won't do that again! If you had a good experience with a car carrier, I would appreciate the recommendation. This move will be from southern to northern California.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don't know if he would be interested in going that far, unless he has some going that way ; but this is a good man done a good job for me when I sold one and now he is going to bring my next one.
Allen's Transportation LLC Ph. 618-531-5574 Mr. Brad Allen He has a double deck enclosed trailer

·
Registered
35 Posts
I replied to your question and mentioned Brad Allen Transportation. I just talked with Brad about my delivery which is moved up on schedule and he needs to go to Sacramento soon .

·
Registered
169 Posts
Innercity Lines. They have a website. Used them 3-4 times.Had cars transported from South Carolina, Louisiana, Alabama, to me in NY. Never an issue or problem. They are family owned I believe. Not a broker. Nice trucks. Good communication. Not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either. You get what you pay for most of the time. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts