Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was just wondering if anyone has done anything on the interior with carbon fiber, and if so, where did you get it and how much. Show pics if you have them please. Thanks in advance

·
Banned
105 Posts
You know I tried promoting that here, and it did not work out. To each his own, but it could be the way of the future. The Blue Devil Vette should be sporting some, and this is a sign of the times. The Corvette also sported fuel injection long before many of the average cars did. I think with future fuel standards being set, Carbon fiber is a very realistic solution to maintaning the 35mpg by 2020? standard set by GM. Every pound of weight is an issue in my opinion. Unfortunately carbon fiber is far from cost effective to manufacture, but regardless of cost it could become a nesecity in the performance industry with all these god dang tree huggers.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
carbon fiber

To me the carbon fiber look has been played out and is getting tired and stale, but that is only my opinon. If you want it, try P.F.Y.C PARTSFORYOURCAR.com or EBAY

1 - 11 of 11 Posts