Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tonight she came off jackstands for the first time since I got the car. I drove it around on my property a little today. shifter needs adjustment, need a little longer yoke for my driveshaft. need more gas and to put that mechanical fuel pump and eccentric pulley on it. gotta finish my power steering setup, turn signals, brake lights and backup lights. I'm still pretty stoked. video to come.

one note is that the front of the car appears to sit kinda high. I did not buy the springs that were in the front of the car when I bought it. it seems very very stiff to include when I stand on the front of the frame horns. I'm 250ish. there is no hood installed and the front bumper and grille is not installed yet. I cannot imagine that those weigh more than myself. I just installed brand new kyb struts in the front. my guess is that they are the wrong springs for this car. I like how the back of the car sits if that gives you all any ideas. if you have any recommendations for the springs on the front that I could look into. I would greatly appreciate it. car was originally an L6 car.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
It's OK to cry VV, we all know how you feel! :cheers Eric
Besides,....who would laugh at a 250lb soldier from Texas??????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts