Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
I'm going to the Rolex race at Daytona June 29th(Thurs). Like to see some other GTO's go. Gotta show my support for the GTO-R's! Looks like 2 owners so far are going. Hope to see some of you guys there!:cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
me and some friends are starting one in the tampa bay area and all surrounding areas like brandon, bradenton, orlando, sarasota. and everything else that gto owners wanna travel from right now there are just a few other owners that have joined us but we need to make this huge people. lets start what could be the biggest gto fan club in the world..... TRUE STORY FLORIDA HAS THE MOST OF ALL NEW GTO'S PRODUCED so lets prove it and get to gether hit me up

·
Registered
26 Posts
me and some friends are starting one in the tampa bay area and all surrounding areas like brandon, bradenton, orlando, sarasota. and everything else that gto owners wanna travel from right now there are just a few other owners that have joined us but we need to make this huge people. lets start what could be the biggest gto fan club in the world..... TRUE STORY FLORIDA HAS THE MOST OF ALL NEW GTO'S PRODUCED so lets prove it and get to gether hit me up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.