Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined your forum and I am from central Illinois, Would be great to meet some of you from this forum, Some of you I think I have met in the past, I know there's one 04 PBM around Farmer city, I've met in the past, and a guy from up around Bloomington with a 06 BOM, There's a few around Decatur that I know of to, There's also a couple from Springfield that I know of, I do attend quite a few shows and I do go to Cole's county dragway on a regular basis, Would be nice to plan a get together some time and meet some of you.

Rodney:party:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess no one own's a GTO in central Illinois, All well must be great to be the only GTO in the area lol.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great, I'll just call you a distant cousin, Love your 65, I had one many years ago for a drag car with a 421/turbo 400 combo.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lets try this again, Anyone else on here from central Illinois or is thia a lost cause?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I'm originally from Watseka. It's 45minutes to an hour north of Champaign just off I-57, about 10-15 miles west of the Indiana border and a little over an hour south of Chicago. If you're familiar with the Kankakee, Bradley, Bourbonois area, about 20 minutes south of there. GO CUBS (even though we suck this year). I've lived in Alabama for 6 years now, but still manage to make it home once during the summer to see my family and catch a Cubs game and again at Christmas time. The Goat makes the trip in the summer and my wife's Z71 makes the trip in the winter......for obvious reasons, lol.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the response, I know right where thats at, I just find it hard to believe with all the GTO's I see in the area, That there's not more people on here from this area. I know of at least 6 that go to Cole's County dragway on a regular basis, I guess their not members on here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts