Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those motha ****ers at charlotte auto sales sold my GTO after I put a deposit on it. I told them off for 10 minutes on the phone then went down there in person and told them if thy did not get it back or find me another one that I would put flyers all over town, have them black listed so military can never buy from them, I would spam them on craigslist, make an anti facebook, and last but not least I would stand*In front of there business and discredit them to every customer who pulls in their parking lot.*Now they want to find me whatever car I want with a lot warranty and any down payment amount I chose ($1000 minimum). Lol

·
Registered
351 Posts
Those motha ****ers at charlotte auto sales sold my GTO after I put a deposit on it. I told them off for 10 minutes on the phone then went down there in person and told them if thy did not get it back or find me another one that I would put flyers all over town, have them black listed so military can never buy from them, I would spam them on craigslist, make an anti facebook, and last but not least I would stand*In front of there business and discredit them to every customer who pulls in their parking lot.*Now they want to find me whatever car I want with a lot warranty and any down payment amount I chose ($1000 minimum). Lol
lol welp i guess your name says it all.... lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts