Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Mine, an 05 did 347 rwhp and 350 rwtq, stock. With a 100 shot of juice it did 450 rwhp and 469 rwtq. I'll try and find my Dyno graph and post it...

Chris

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm a bit curious if the average stock dyno numbers are very different between the A4 and an M6. I see one of the 3 GTOs with dyno results in this thread is an M6. What about the other two, or any thoughts on M6 vs A4? Curious as sometimes I hear an auto tranny saps more power, but dynos on the GTO do not seem to support that, possibly.

·
Registered
556 Posts
My M6 '05 put down 334 rwhp stock, but the tuning is pulling timing bad up top. I guess each car's stock tune isn't the same, or the CPU's are reacting to the different driving environment for each car/owner. Then, there's always the variances between dyno's. I'm looking forward to adding headers, cat-back and getting a dyno tune, but it would be interesting to see what a tune would get me before the other mods are added.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.