Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet, now make valve stem caps!
I like it! :cheers I'll make some up this week. Maybe some 44 Magnums to go on my Weld Pro Magnums. :shutme

The door locks are 30/06 , the shells just look and work perfect. The primers are drilled internally and deadend and I use a steel or nylon insert for the threads (seems like the nylon works the best).

I've also thought about bolt covers but I don't want to go overboard like some of those cool Pontiacs Nudie built in the 50's and 60's lol.

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update: I've made the valve stem caps. 45 Colt and they look pretty damn good IMO.

I've got 5 pairs of the locks left and 5 sets of the caps. $15 shipped for the locks and $20 for the caps or the set for $30 shipped. I'm not listing these anywhere else so I doubt you'll see another car with anything like them.

So everyone knows, the caps are not live. :shutme

So far there are only 2 cars I know of with them......

I do have paypal :seeya:

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BTW all the locks and caps are chrome plated and the caps are available long or short. I should have pics up this week and I'm also shipping a couple of orders out Wed.

Thanks fellas. :cheers

Here's a link to the Nudie Cohn cars I was talking about. Interesting guy to say the least.

image gallery - 1964 Nudie Cohn Pontiac Bonneville Convertible

I presume this particular car was for Hank Williams only because it says "Hank" on the spare tire cover. Pretty guady and I can just picture a bunch of thieves with screwdrivers going after this thing in a Walmart parking lot.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Sweet, what is your paypal? If you have a set left I want one :)

Did you think about making accessory knobs out of some 12 guage hulls? That would be really cool.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts