Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
WOW. Talk about anger managment. Personally, I would have shot up the engine compartment a lot more. It the end the engine still started. Then use a shotgun on the body. Finish it off with a Moltov cocktail. :D

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
What a group of idiots. Instead of this clown being pissed that his girl left him he need to look at himself and ask, "I wonder why she would leave such a fine specimen like myself?" What a back woods, tree slug eating, gun loving, goat humping hillbilly. This fool is so dumb that he doesn't realize that he's gonna have to buy her another ride once this video gets in her and her attorney's hands. Just a classic case of stupidity.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks like fun to me :confused

·
Registered
100 Posts
He just shot up HIS car - he did say he was paying for it - right.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
6QTS11OZ said:
What a group of idiots. Instead of this clown being pissed that his girl left him he need to look at himself and ask, "I wonder why she would leave such a fine specimen like myself?" What a back woods, tree slug eating, gun loving, goat humping hillbilly. This fool is so dumb that he doesn't realize that he's gonna have to by her another ride once this video gets in her and her attorney's hands. Just a classic case of stupidity.
:rofl: :lol: :agree :lol: :rofl:

·
Registered
194 Posts
6QTS11OZ said:
What a group of idiots. Instead of this clown being pissed that his girl left him he need to look at himself and ask, "I wonder why she would leave such a fine specimen like myself?" What a back woods, tree slug eating, gun loving, goat humping hillbilly. This fool is so dumb that he doesn't realize that he's gonna have to by her another ride once this video gets in her and her attorney's hands. Just a classic case of stupidity.
:agree :rofl: :willy: :rofl: :willy: :lol: :lol:

I believe it was someone on this forum who's signature read:

The problem with the world today is stupidity. Not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off everything and let the problem solve itself. --Frank Zappa

1 - 11 of 11 Posts