Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
223 Posts
I never saw this commercial, wasn't born until '69, but I am aware of all of the characters. Particulary Lorenn Green, from Bonanza, but primarily as Commander Adama from Battle Star Galatica!! I think Elizebeth Montgomery was my first crush! LOL!! Michael Landon, Bonanza, of course, but Little House on the Prairie while I was growing up. If I remember right, I believe Hoss owned one of the few '65 chevelles with the 396 in it.

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing!!

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Judge...thanks for that trip down memory lane...strange they called the full sized car just Chevrolet...I know it could be a Biscayne, Bel Aire, Impala or Caprice...add to that Super Sport but just Chevrolet???...still and all...nice!
Bill

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Here is a commercial I would bet 99% of the members here never seen, let alone know who these characters are.

YouTube - 1965 Chevrolet TV Commercial
Thanks for the opportunity to "go back in time." "Bonanza" was one of my favorite shows on every Sunday night at 9 p.m. I also heard on one of the car shows that Dan Blocker got a very special edition of the 1965 Chevelle.

·
Registered
461 Posts
LOL...I wasnt even thought of at that point...Gosh, my mom was only 3 haha. I know of all the stars in that commercial and i thought it was great. Good share!

·
Registered
197 Posts
holy crap! even in the bad video. I WANT TO DO THE WITCH. not the mother. he he

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I was a sophomore in high school in 1965. Pernell Roberts (Adam Cartwright) and Robert Vaughn (Napoleon Solo-Tne Man From U.N.C.L.E) are the only ones of those people that are still alive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts