Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after 25 years of daily hard service, my 67 Chevelle rests on the other side of the garage making room for it's "Daily Driver" replacement. I picked up the '05 Yellow Jacket Friday night.
Saturday, the wife was gone for 2 hours. When she came back, she said "You allready wen't out and had it pinstripped?". Nope, did this one myself with the tape just to make sure before I have it painted.
This thing will just barely beat my Chevelle in the stright and really gives it a run for it's money in the corners. Global West add ons for the Chevelle just are no match for the GOAT.
This thing's [email protected]#^$(*&@IN.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
4 BKT VET said:
Well, after 25 years of daily hard service, my 67 Chevelle rests on the other side of the garage making room for it's "Daily Driver" replacement. I picked up the '05 Yellow Jacket Friday night.
Saturday, the wife was gone for 2 hours. When she came back, she said "You allready wen't out and had it pinstripped?". Nope, did this one myself with the tape just to make sure before I have it painted.
This thing will just barely beat my Chevelle in the stright and really gives it a run for it's money in the corners. Global West add ons for the Chevelle just are no match for the GOAT.
This thing's [email protected]#^$(*&@IN.
I've got a '68 Chevelle; had it for about 3 years. Regrettably, I'm going to try and sell it this Spring. Just too many toys for boys at the house right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.