Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Chicago or the Chicago area? Would be cool to know other GTO owners and discuss possibilities/modifications for the GTO.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice to know I got local owners on this board. :party: hey, whoisthepac, how do you like that SLP 421 Bobcat package? Did you feel a big difference in performance after installing everything? I'm thinking of getting that in the near future. Hey tabes117, enjoy the '05 on the twisties and going 120mph+ I live in the southside of chi-town just north of midway airport.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Drove my car home yesterday!!!!!! Next Spring/Summer we have to set up a meet in Bussie Woods.......... Have you been there? On a Saturday it is packed

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never heard of Bussie Woods. Where is it nearby? What Highways is close to it? what are the streets right by it? I go to different places in the southside. Like Back of the Yards or by 103rd and Doty or by Joliet Rd. So many places, so little gas :rofl:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My boys and I are definitely going to have to make a stop out there sometime when it gets warm. Prolly during spring break. I still need time to test the limits of my car too :eek: . Until then happy driving. and congrats :cheers

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice to meet ya JMH. But I'm starting to think I'm the only guy in the southside of chi-town with a goat. :cool

·
Registered
275 Posts
right here in elmwood park area right next to chicago let me know if any of u are around harlem and belmont area :cheers

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
right here in elmwood park area right next to chicago let me know if any of u are around harlem and belmont area :cheers
i'm not too far from there sometimes since a friend lives on belmont near kedzie. we should all try to meet up when winter passes. right now my car is in hibernation mode. :lol:

·
Registered
275 Posts
sounds good to me we should all meet up after winter maybe at the woods of something take some pics and just hang out look forward to seeing u guys :cheers

·
Registered
152 Posts
New goat owner here from Schaumburgh! I live like 5 mins away from Busee woods so I am def want to meet up with you guys. This is my first RWD car and I don't know about you guys but I am having a tough time driving in the wet/cold with traction.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts