Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

To finish the look I'm going for on my GTO, I'm looking for someone to chrome my stock 18's. Does anyone know of a quality chrome plater in the North East area? I'm really trying to avoid shipping my wheels to Cali or Texas.

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I've searched this up and down for wheels in the past. And I came up with--It's worth it to send them to Cali! I ended up sending them to California like everyone suggested to me at the time, and it worked out great.

1st because they do better work.

2nd because those on the East coast will charge you twice as much to do the wheels anyways.

Check out California Chrome Wheel. They are the best! And a nice warranty with it too.

Good luck! If your wheels are 1 piece, which I think they are. You'll end up saving alot of money by using Cali Chrome!

www.calchrome.com

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Pennsylvania Goat said:
Hello:

To finish the look I'm going for on my GTO, I'm looking for someone to chrome my stock 18's. Does anyone know of a quality chrome plater in the North East area? I'm really trying to avoid shipping my wheels to Cali or Texas.

Thanks for any info.

This may be worth a shot PA Goat... I don't know if you watch OCC...Orange County Choppers on Amercian Chopper... but they did a piece once where they took the cameras to a place in NY I think, to have wheels chromed. They went through the process from start to finish. It may be worth your while to get on OCC's website and get their phone number and call them and ask who it was that chromes for them... It's worth a shot.......Good Luck.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info, guys. Calchrome is triple. I have an email in to them now to get pricing and turn around time for chroming out the wheels. :eek:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Pennsylvania Goat said:
Thanks for the info, guys. Calchrome is triple. I have an email in to them now to get pricing and turn around time for chroming out the wheels. :eek:
Not sure how fast they are with email. But I have always been able to get them on the phone and get better prices that way too! :cheers

Make sure to post pictures when you get them back. They are going to look awesome! Especially with CalChrome doing them! :party:

·
Registered
53 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.