Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the LA area get a clear bra for their car. I was quoted $575.00 through one company and nearly one grand through another one? I want to protect the paint but not at the cost of going broke? Any others I should check out?

·
Registered
267 Posts
e bay has a guy selling the clear stickers for 30.00 !!! covers the complete nose and mirriors.theres a few companys sell this type of rock guard..

·
Registered
4 Posts
flht3 said:
e bay has a guy selling the clear stickers for 30.00 !!! covers the complete nose and mirriors.theres a few companys sell this type of rock guard..

Rockblocker is one that I remember the Subuaru community (really thin paint) having luck with.

http://www.rockblocker.net/store/35294.htm

Application for the GTO. Not cheap, but IIRC some thick reliable protection.

http://www.rockblocker.com/

Link to read more about it, 3M product, good stuff.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
rippinbyu said:
Anyone in the LA area get a clear bra for their car. I was quoted $575.00 through one company and nearly one grand through another one? I want to protect the paint but not at the cost of going broke? Any others I should check out?

Hi Rip-

Did you tell me that Daddy K's in BFL is no longer installing them?

G

·
yes i bought it off the internet then turned around and payed the $450 and went to a local place here in ft worth tx to buy again except installed this time its well worth the price to have installed ive got to say ive done alot of things in my life and that was one of the biggest jokes trying to install you have to have lots of patients.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Groucho said:
Hi Rip-

Did you tell me that Daddy K's in BFL is no longer installing them?
For what ever reason they don't do it anymore. Richard recommended some place down in LA. I think it was $575.00 installed :eek:

Anybody try this "rockblocker"? Looks like it goes on like a window tint film.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.