Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Thinking Of Getting A Clear Bra But I'm Wondering What They Look Like On. I Can't Tell From The Pics I See. Will They Hold Up To Cold Weather? I Live In South Dakota. If Anyone Has Any Info I Would Be Delighted To Hear About It.

Thanks Kurt

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have seen several here in Miami (not exactly cold) and you don't really notice then. When the car is dirty though dirt builds on the edge and you can see where it ends. My only concern, which I have not seen yet, is how the paint looks when you take it off. I was told though that if you take it off really carefully and follow directions there should not be a problem.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I still think wearing a bra all the time is like wearing a condom all the time--just in case.

I just put a bra on my cars for the long trips and night trips to keep the bug juice from eating into the paint.

·
Registered
585 Posts
KURT said:
I'm Thinking Of Getting A Clear Bra But I'm Wondering What They Look Like On. I Can't Tell From The Pics I See. Will They Hold Up To Cold Weather? I Live In South Dakota. If Anyone Has Any Info I Would Be Delighted To Hear About It.

Thanks Kurt
Kurt, I lived in Wyoming for 20 years. I had two cars with clear bras. This was the 3M production. Cold did not affect them. It saved the front hood of one car. Worth the investment.

·
Registered
53 Posts
04stangkiller said:
cant tell at all really like it. #1judge where did you get your strips at i have the same exact ones on my yellow 04 and the one on the left side on my trunk is peeling up. any ideas on what to do?
i had mine installed by autotrim design in appleton wi ,they also did the invisigard, not sure on how to correct ur problem but im sure they would.autotrimdesign.com hope that helps

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.