Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coldones and I are looking to try and get some guys together for a couple beers with fellow owners. Any ideas? Was thinking Quaker Steak and Lube on 49th st where US 19 crosses over, they have a big parking lot. Wednesday night is bike night, there will be alot of people there that night. So any suggestions, pick a place, day, and time! :cheers

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's o.k.............it's about the cars......not the beers!

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would you guys rather do Tampa or somewhere in St. Pete/Clearwater? I know Quaker Steak has a big parking lot, they get a large crowd on Wed nights for bike night. But I don't mind driving to Tampa either. Hell I look for reasons to drive anywhere now that I have this car!

·
Registered
344 Posts
marathonman said:
Coldones and I are looking to try and get some guys together for a couple beers with fellow owners. Any ideas? Was thinking Quaker Steak and Lube on 49th st where US 19 crosses over, they have a big parking lot. Wednesday night is bike night, there will be alot of people there that night. So any suggestions, pick a place, day, and time! :cheers
Any Update On this get together Im There!

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hell, I'm blocks away from hooters...........works for me! I like weekday evenings! Pick a day!

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Let's do Thursday in case anyone wants to go to sunshine Wed night and run their car! Maybe 7:30ish?:cheers

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hooters on gulf to bay sounded good to me! If I'm free on the 19th, I'll go to the show!

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah....7:30.........unless later is easier!

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Are we on for hooters? I'll be there if you guys are goin'!!!:cheers

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gotta work! So noone is going tonight then. I'll make other plans for tonight.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.