Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Carolina Goat Herd,

I'm a sophomore mechanical engineering student at Clemson University and a member of the Sports Car Club on campus. We're having a Motorsports Festival and Autocross on April 2nd here on campus. There will be a car show and an autocross the same day, with awards ceremonies in the afternoon. The whole shebang will be benefiting a charity- Boys Home of the South. The boys will get to come see the cars and go on ride-alongs for the autocross.

Info on the whole deal, both the show and the autox, is here Clemson Motorsports Festival 2011! April 2nd

Registration for the show: MotorsportReg.com : Clemson Sports Car Club announces Clemson Motorsports Festival (Sat 2, Apr 2011)

Registration for the autox: MotorsportReg.com : Clemson Sports Car Club announces CMF AUTOCROSS (Sat 2, Apr 2011)

Reply, pm me, post up on the CSCC forum, whatever. I'd love to see the Carolina Goat Herd roll out in force.

(also posted on LS1gto.com)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody? I'd think that as little action as the Goat Herd sees out in the West Carolinas that some people would jump on this.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump, event is this weekend. Special pricing for first time autox'ers. Should be easy to stand out in the car show, I'm guessing there will be a lot of Z's there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts