Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 pontiac gto and the slave cylinder for the clutch is leaking and i need to replace it. I was told a F-body slave cylinder will fit as long as you change out the Q.D fitting. I dont know what a F-body is ? Does anyone know where i can order the exact slave cylinder i need because finding it has been a pain and really expensive. Thanks

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have a 2004 pontiac gto and the slave cylinder for the clutch is leaking and i need to replace it. I was told a F-body slave cylinder will fit as long as you change out the Q.D fitting. I dont know what a F-body is ? Does anyone know where i can order the exact slave cylinder i need because finding it has been a pain and really expensive. Thanks
F-body = Firebird / Camaro

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Yes you can. And yes you just use the QD from your old slave you just push out the roll pin that holds them in. An F-body is a Camaro or Firebird/Trans Am. I just told the Auto Parts counter 2002 Trans Am with V8 w/6 speed. Make sure they order one that has the release/throw out bering. Because they do have them without.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts