Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Intake System

Just purchased something off Ebay for $48.00 bucks, yes you do get what you pay for. One piece of Black Pipe and One K&N Type Filter, and no the darn thing will not fit my 06' GTO and no, the company that sold it to me will not make it good. Stay with the tried and true products, they do work!
KICKS06:confused

Does anyone make a cold air box for the 05 GTO?

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Just purchased something off Ebay for $48.00 bucks, yes you do get what you pay for. One piece of Black Pipe and One K&N Type Filter, and no the darn thing will not fit my 06' GTO and no, the company that sold it to me will not make it good. Stay with the tried and true products, they do work!
KICKS06:confused
If you paid my credit card you have recourse. Perfect example of why paying by C.C. is your protection from situations like this.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm in the mail-order business... GTO JUDGE is correct, return the goods to who you bought it from (assuming this isn't a months-old dilemma..) and dispute the charge with your credit card. Unless you installed it and used it, you should be golden...

Unless you used a debit card, which is why you've gotta be stone-cold-brain-dead to ever use a debit card, the cash is pulled directly from your bank account, and you've got ZERO recourse (beyond getting a lawyer or filing small-claims...).

There is no good reason to use a debit card for any purpose, always use credit, and then pay your balance 100% each month.

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Air Box?

Volant makes a cold air box, Gravanna makes one. The others are not actual boxes but are shieled from the engine heat.;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.