Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I guess you guys up north are getting your revenge on me for saying it was cold the other day because it was in the 50's over night. It's headed for the mid 30's tonight and only 54 on Friday. Saturday will make it back into the 60's though, so that's not too bad.

Your point is taken, now keep the cold up there.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Little over a week ago the temps were in the mid to high 60's. Records being shattered, many trees were beginning to sprout buds. Some of my wife's flowers were beginning to bloom. Hell, the grass was even growing. Fruit growers were concerned because fruit trees were beginning to bud out.

Snow squalls are moving through. Wind chills are in the minus ranges and it's gotten really cold. So cold in fact many guys are walking around with "shrinkage." To some this is a way of life though :willy: Christmas will soon be here.....then,,,,,,,Springs a commin'.

·
Registered
34 Posts
We've been rather mild weather here in Indiana. It has been hanging out in the 40s and 50s since December, but now Winter has decided to arrive. We're having 20s now. Damnit, where did El Nino go? I was rather enjoying it.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
-5 this am. Just love that crunchy snow when it gets this cold.
You know what I remeber, taking that first deep breath through your nose and having your nostrils freeze together.

We hit 38 last night, but it did get to the upper 60's today. Beautiful weather.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
We had a pretty bad cold snap by California standards for the last couple of weeks. Got down to the 20's at night throughout the state and "only" into the low 50's during the day. I was still waltzing around in shorts -- and everybody around here thought I was nuts.

·
Registered
104 Posts
-10 for a low Sunday AM and 10 for a high Sunday PM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts