Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What color is this? My guess is Tyrol blue, but depending on the pictures I find online it resembles Montreaux blue as well. I want to paint my Gulf turquoise car and am leaning toward this color.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Eric. I found several pictures on line when looking at different colors and it didn't mention a paint code or color. I'm pretty sure it's Tyrol blue but wanted the opinion of an expert. I have 2 67 Tempests, both are 2 door sedans, and both started life in Gulf turquoise. I hope to sell one soon to finance the upgrades on the other.

By the way, if the Montreaux blue GTO is yours it is very nice. Actually, it's nice either way.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Thank you, yes that WAS my 67...I sold it about 2 years ago and am building one now (almost finished)....NIGHTWATCH BLUE is beautiful...with a parchment interior!!!! Eric :cheers

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Thank you, yes that WAS my 67...I sold it about 2 years ago and am building one now (almost finished)....NIGHTWATCH BLUE is beautiful...with a parchment interior!!!! Eric :cheers

Mariner turquoise would be my choice (the color of my first GTO in the Seventies).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts