Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
ok, this is really ugly, the holden version is a bizzillion times better...

Ain't that the G-8?

Isn't that bad, I like it.... I like it better than the G-6...
How far will the G's go?
GEEEEEEEEEEE it looks ok

The commodore looks gooder.. I doubt we'll see that model though, it doesn't have the Pontiac snoot. They'd have to assign a GEEEEEEEEE to it.

·
Registered
151 Posts

this one looks way better
:agree That one is way better. Besides I think we could all use a little break from that "snout" Pontiac has been using on ALL their cars. I swear they all look exactly the same from the front. If the GTO weren't a GTO, I'd have to say that it to is just another Pontiac. And I think the Geeeeee assignment was a bad idea to begin with, like I said, all their cars already look the same, now their names are all the same too? WTF:confused

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah it is a G8 but i hit the wrong button didnt notice and i dunno how to edit the title. oops. either way its ugly

·
Registered
3 Posts
I say it looks beamerish. Almost like the M3 or the M5 BMW. I'm considering trading in my 2004 GTO for it. I love the interior and the four doors.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I like both the G8 and the Commodore. The hood scoops give the G8 a little "attitude", and I doubt you'll see a Pontiac without the signature split grill, that's the trademark front end.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The problem isnt the car, its what pontiac does to it. haha the gtos look alright cuz pontiac made very few changes. dont get me wrong, the commodore is sick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts