Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Sorry to hear that brother. Whenever stuff like that happens to me I dont get to angry, I just use it as an excuse to upgrade :D

G

·
big_mike said:
if you only knew what the fuk we were talking about, then it wouldnt be so bad!

camshaft understood me! lol
if you only OWNED A GTO you'd know more abought it and as for the abv's just say what it is i sware between steve and lil-mike over there wtf is the post count that inportant to you? steve 90% of the time his posts are helpfull the other 10 there messing with you PLAYING bein a smartass.

hey mike go on a cavalier site aka jbody.com,v6z24.com 1 of those and post up with them until you OWN A GTO leave us gto guys in peace i'm sick and tired of seeing posts after posts when you don't know even a quarder of what you THINK YOU KNOW ABOUGHT A GTO,go ahead rip on my typing it might boost up you'r post count sence you do NOTHING ALL DAY EXCEPT POST
and no i'm not bein a jerk just other's don't wanna make you upset i tell it like it is and if it hurts u'r feeling ohh flippin well its the TRUTH.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
big_mike said:
the CV shafts are $480 and the stub axles are $450 each so that adds up to $1380.

See? ABOUT a grand.
C.V.'s are $480 EACH and the stubs are $450.... and the Harrop cover is $429 (helps reduce wheel hop), the subframe bushings are $169/set, SLP rear sway bars are $159 and bushings are $35.... so, that actually comes closer to $2652.00.... and you don't even have a one piece driveshaft yet....
SEE? ABOUT three grand.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.