Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There will be a Car Show & Dyno Day @ Mongillo Motors in New Haven, CT on 6/29/08. Door prizes and Food amoung other items. Check their website for up dates and more info .
Mongillo Motors New Haven Ct. Performance & Repairs.

They are also doing a track day on June 6th 2008.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey, that's my birthday! And only about 20 minutes from my house! Maybe I'll try to make it out. Is it a Dynojet? I'll see if I can get my dad to bring out one of his goats and I'll bring the Z if it's not a strictly GTO day. Perhaps one of my other brothers and a few friends will join, as well, if it's not a strictly GTO thing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
$100.00 pre registration fee for the track day??? How much is it normally to go to the track around there??
That's the same price as the Jannetty rental days they do up at LVD.

Hmmm, I'm going to one on the 23rd of May and wanted to go the Friday before that, but probably won't be able to make it. Perhaps I'll try and get a ticket for the 6th. Just need to get my Mickey Thompsons and I'll be good to go. :)

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's the same price as the Jannetty rental days they do up at LVD.

Hmmm, I'm going to one on the 23rd of May and wanted to go the Friday before that, but probably won't be able to make it. Perhaps I'll try and get a ticket for the 6th. Just need to get my Mickey Thompsons and I'll be good to go. :)
They are doing another track day on June 27th. There might be a few spots open. Don't forget their Dyno Day on June 29th. It will be a great time

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, that's my birthday! And only about 20 minutes from my house! Maybe I'll try to make it out. Is it a Dynojet? I'll see if I can get my dad to bring out one of his goats and I'll bring the Z if it's not a strictly GTO day. Perhaps one of my other brothers and a few friends will join, as well, if it's not a strictly GTO thing.
Their Dyno is a Mustang [ eddy current ] Dyno. If you never had your car to a track you can even do a 1/4 mile simulation run. Pretty accurate and you get 60 ft times, 1/8 th mile ET and MPH and 1/4 mile ET and MPH

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Mongillo Motors Dyno Day

Dyno Day @ mongillo motors has been rescheduled till July 27th 2008

1 - 7 of 7 Posts