20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am considering bidding on this car:

and would very much like some feedback. Would love your thoughts on:

-originality
-reasonable price
-documentation
-overall condition

I'm having the car professionally inspected this weekend. But, I have found the members here, can give great feedback as well. THANKS for any help!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm having the car professionally inspected this weekend. But, I have found the members here, can give great feedback as well. THANKS for any help!!!
Also, if anyone has an inspector close to Punta Gorda Florida, that specializes in GTO's, please let me know. The more eyes on the car, the better.

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
From everything I've read all of his cars are in great condition. However, that depends on what the inspector finds. I would say you would be doing quite well if you could get it for $60K

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
looks sweet! I think it will go for a pretty penny at auction. Hopefully all the numbers checkout, if they don't you could try to low ball them a little bit before the auction.

·
Registered
573 Posts
From everything I've read all of his cars are in great condition. However, that depends on what the inspector finds. I would say you would be doing quite well if you could get it for $60K
OMT, 60k was my first thought also... if all checks out. Maybe as much as 72k. Hope someone keeps us posted on the end results.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
I’d say $65-$60k maybe $55 on a really lucky day plus fees and the inspection and if you’re there or not

1 - 8 of 8 Posts