Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, it was substantially cooler for the first time since I have had the GTO. I could NOT BELIEVE the difference in the Low RPM snap. It was like it was a different car. No slug mind when its warm out - But this was an amazing transformation. No real difference at full chat, but down low in the power band it was like a different beast. Anyone else notice?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yesterday, it was substantially cooler for the first time since I have had the GTO. I could NOT BELIEVE the difference in the Low RPM snap. It was like it was a different car. No slug mind when its warm out - But this was an amazing transformation. No real difference at full chat, but down low in the power band it was like a different beast. Anyone else notice?
Stop It!!! No cooler here! Well, it is but not worth calling it cool.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USAZ0181?from=weekend_topnav_undeclared

·
Registered
388 Posts
I never had the slightest idea I would notice a performance difference in a car because of the atmospheric conditions, but then again, I've never owned a 400HP car. The last couple weekends, we've had some very cool, dry air, and holy cow...I sure can tell the difference.

Gerry

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.