Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering the purchase of a complete exhaust system from header's all the way to the exhaust tips. My question is should I go with Magna flow or Corsa. Please if anyone has personal experience please share it, I'm wanting a awesome sounding system with good hp gain's. Will I need a tune ??? Thank you fellow GTO brother's/sister's for any advise and recommendations. They are all greatly appreciated...

·
Registered
456 Posts
ftlfirefighter said:

Hey ftlfighter! How's it hangin :D

I checked out your gallery and was wondering what size rims/tires you've got? They don't look like factory sized 18's.

Just wondering :cool

·
Registered
456 Posts
ftlfirefighter said:
Thanks man! They're pretty cool, and since they were recently discontinued I won't see them on any other Gaot ;)

right on....... I'm gonna wait until I wear these out (at least once) before I go for 19's. Again they look :)cool )

Congrats on turning 40.... I just turned the Big 4 0 myself (Feb 13th). So what better reason than that to by a GOAT? :willy:

:lol:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Sorry bout that Dragon, it's all Robert's fault! LOL Thanks mate, it wassn't quite as traumatic as I thought it would be.... I'm still a 20yr old at heart! Only caution with 19's is POTHOLES, I've already had one "pinch-flat" because of one. 35 series tires aren't much more than rubber bands and at $300+ each (thank god for costco's roadhazard) ya gotta pay attention to the road.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have the Corsa Touring system. I like the horsepower gains and the more subdued exhuast note, as I value my car going fast more than sounding fast. I was thinking of keeping the stock exhaust, but the corsa exhaust is such a nice improvement perfomance-wise and sound-wise for me over stock that I had to get it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.