Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I haven't heard the Loudmouth system, but I just installed the Corsa system on my car last weekend. I'm VERY happy with the sound, it's quite at regular speeds, and great sounding when you step on the go pedal. Installation was simple, and I'm pretty well happy with the exhaust. My only complaint? I loved the stock tips. I don't mind the Corsa 4" tip on there now, but I really liked the way the stock tips lookedon the car.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
I have sold both, and I must admit, the SLP exhaust has Corsa beat in every way! The sound is better, the price is cheaper, the fit and finish is better, it looks a whole lot better(two actual tips), and it has the horsepower edge by 2-3 h.p., not much but if I'm going to dump that much money on an exhaust system (740-840 for a Corsa) I better get some results!!! BTW I have SLP loudmouth and their Longtube headers w/ cats on my car, and the difference in sound and power was VERY noticeable! :cheers
SLP longtubes coated w/cats on SALE...only 999.00 :cool
SLP cat-back on SALE.... 555 for loudmouth and 655 for powerflow :cool

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.