Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fiance just purchased me a '04 Torrid Red A4 GTO. I love it but have decided to (if possible) make a few minor appearance modifications. Wheels and exterior emblems have been addressed in other threads. My question now is if the fuel rail covers from a C5 Corvette LS1 will fit on the '04 GTO LS1? I'm reffering to the stock black FRC w/ red "Corvette" and "5.7" lettering. Also if so what year will fit? I figure that the best bet for a fit will be '00 - '04 since '97 - '99 had 2 fuel lines instead of just one.

Any help/advice/feedback on making this work is appreciated in advance. Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No but she has a brother if you swing that way! lol JUST KIDDING!

She traded in her second (toy) vehicle, a '04 Eclipse Spyder GT. We'd already decided we would trade it when we got married in July to get me something newer (since I'm currently driving a '96 S10 w/ 110k miles). She then decided she didn't want to keep making payments on the Eclipse if we weren't going to keep it so we went ahead and traded it for the GTO. I love it and I love her even more!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Women like that are hard to find so you better hold on tight!:D As far as the answer to your question, have you checked with any authorized GM accessory dealers? I'll be more than happy to find out for you and get with you tomorrow morning when my parts department is open if you would like.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for finding out! I guess i'll probably do some sort of paint job on my GTO FRCs then. Definitely not as elaborate as johnebgoode's but maybe tape off the inner top and paint the rest including the GTO body color (Torrid Red).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.