Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Cover Craft Car Cover

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  GTOTIGR 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I'm currently looking at purchasing a form fit Cover Craft Car Cover but the only reason I haven't purchased it is I have a couple questions. Since I added a rear spoiler(1969) on my 1968 GTO do you think it would cause any problems with the cover not fitting correctly or any other issues? I'm sure there has got to be a few guys on here who have bought this cover for their 68 that has a spoiler! I tried to call the company but they are closed and would like a answer before Monday if possible. All comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!

#3 · (Edited)
It’s been my experience with car (and boat) covers that they don’t fit tight enough that a low profile spoiler would really be a concern. There should be enough extra room as long you’re not driving a Plymouth SuperBird, lol. Maybe there are brands of covers tailored precisely to hug it tight enough that a low spoiler would matter but I haven’t owned one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Hi 68GTO_MAN.

Assuming you‘re looking for a car-cover for your GTO while stored indoors, California Car Covers offers a flannel lined cover for the 68 GTO and offers the option “with wing”. They offer other materials as well.

I have multiple of their covers and they‘ve lasted 20+ years with no deterioration or real wear.

Not knowing what the going rate is for a nice car cover nowadays, the CCC 68 GTO cover is $369.00.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.