Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone cares. I am pretty sure that most of you guys live in cities, but I would guess that some of you are familiar with the country life. Tell me, is it okay for a guy to wear high fashion flip flops with a felt cowboy hat? I ask cause I saw these two guys with their girlfriends pull up in this guys big ol lifted truck(at least a 12"er), and the guys looked like they got dressed together. They were both wearing short sleeve button down plaid shirts and wranglers and black felt hats (looked like nice hats) but they were both wearing flip flops!!!:confused Where I come from, if you wear a cowboy hat, you wear boots, pointed toe, work boots, just boots, not flipflops.

I come from a family of farmers and ranchers, and I've even thrown a few bales of hey on my grandparents' farm. Personally, I totally think they were fakes. I already said the flip flop thing, but the bed of the truck was too high to throw even a half bale of hey. And it looked spotless too.:confused Its the same kind of thing, when a guy dressed as a cowboy goes into a restaurant sits down at a table and never takes off his hat. My parents raised me with manners, but maybe I'm overreacting. I just get kinda po'd when people try to fake who they really are.

Urban Cowboys my a**. :)

Anyways, I'm bored and havent really written anything worth sayin all week.:D

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'd call em "beach bum cowboys" where I'm from! lol Manners can be taught, class is a whole different ball game. You either have it or you don't!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts