Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if on the 04(same as the 05-06 I'm guessing) if there is a place to just buy the plastic covering infront of the cluster and about how hard it is to install. Also I have no clue how it has a crack in it, was there when I bought the car.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
You're looking for GM part #92145552. I've seen them on places like Amazon.com for under $25 but you could also try places like GM Parts Direct, etc.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I remember reading a thread a long time ago about it, but it is not very hard. Remove the entire cluster and there should be little wedges that need to be pushed in with a flat head screwdriver that allow the glass to come off.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I remember reading a thread a long time ago about it, but it is not very hard. Remove the entire cluster and there should be little wedges that need to be pushed in with a flat head screwdriver that allow the glass to come off.
You are correct. I've done it a few times. I actually threw out my spare cluster that I bought to mess with the shift light. It had a mint clear lense on it.

I'm fairly sure you get still buy the lense from GM though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts