Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on Holdens website looking before and noticed that the commodore basically looks like a 4 door gto. Now Previous to my GTO (and still am) I am really turned on by police cars for some reason. Dont ask, becasue I cant explain it. Its the "cop shocks, cop engine, cop engine" thing, lol. Now, my idea is this. In 2008, pontiac should have the conventional 2 door GTO and also carry the commodore and also have a police package. Could you imagine a police package gto, lol. But seriously, that would be a REAL police package, not shoving some v6 under the hood and calling it a police car. I'll tell you one thing, if I ever saw a 4 door Pontiac version parked along a highway running radar, I wouldnt even THINK of running thim, because I would LOSE, lol. On a side note, even if its not a pontiac, I think that commodore would make an awesome Impala SS. GM seriously needs to get rid of the current "wimpalas" and replace them.

·
Registered
115 Posts
sutliffhl21 said:
I was on Holdens website looking before and noticed that the commodore basically looks like a 4 door gto. Now Previous to my GTO (and still am) I am really turned on by police cars for some reason. Dont ask, becasue I cant explain it. Its the "cop shocks, cop engine, cop engine" thing, lol. Now, my idea is this. In 2008, pontiac should have the conventional 2 door GTO and also carry the commodore and also have a police package. Could you imagine a police package gto, lol. But seriously, that would be a REAL police package, not shoving some v6 under the hood and calling it a police car. I'll tell you one thing, if I ever saw a 4 door Pontiac version parked along a highway running radar, I wouldnt even THINK of running thim, because I would LOSE, lol. On a side note, even if its not a pontiac, I think that commodore would make an awesome Impala SS. GM seriously needs to get rid of the current "wimpalas" and replace them.
i did see a thread that one of the states here has a gto as a police car but as an interseptore . as for the 4 dr big mistake what do we want another charger. now if dodge went ahead with the origanal plan for the charger that would have been bad ass. it would have look like the origanal but it would have been 4dr but the doors were that 1/2 dr so looking at it u couldnt tell .

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, the charger. Lets see here. Yea, its a big car, rear wheel drive, but they kill it with all the traction control programs on it. And to top it off, when you turn off the traction control on those, it only kills it 75%. It is impossible to do with a charger what you can do with a gto. If they made a full size car with the 6.0 liter, then we're talking. Previous to my gto, I bought a 06 charger r/t....and just traded it a month ago for my gto, and couldnt be happier. Honestly, the charger is a nice family car, but they should have called it a fury or something else...not a charger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.