Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iran kidnapped Brit sailors and marines, the price of gas here went up 17 cents.

Iran released the Brits the price of gas here went up 12 cents.

Exxon etc made a fortune off of kidnapping.....

Exxon Etc. made a fortune on their release.

Who says crime don't pay?

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Iran kidnapped Brit sailors and marines, the price of gas here went up 17 cents.

Iran released the Brits the price of gas here went up 12 cents.

Exxon etc made a fortune off of kidnapping.....

Exxon Etc. made a fortune on their release.

Who says crime don't pay?

Yeah but to be fair, the kind and generous Iranian government spent a foutune housing the "guests" and gave them all sporty new wardrobes.

Did you see those suits on the newsreel? :eek:

Plus, the generous and benevolent Iranian government made a gift of the "guests" freedom to the British people for Easter/Mo-ham -eds birthday.

How can you put a price on such a gracious gesture?

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but to be fair, the kind and generous Iranian government spent a foutune housing the "guests" and gave them all sporty new wardrobes.

Did you see those suits on the newsreel? :eek:

Plus, the generous and benevolent Iranian government made a gift of the "guests" freedom to the British people for Easter/Mo-ham -eds birthday.

How can you put a price on such a gracious gesture?
So in retrospect.... Iran sent their envoys to Joseph A. Banks.... got new wardrobes and are charging the world?????? Sounds like a classic case of capitalism to me..... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
We are screwed as far a fuel costs no matter what happens. My area, the day they released the captives gas went up a dime. This was after I had read that gas first jumped because the sailors were captured.

We might as well just suck it up, bend over, and take it from our friends in oil.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts