Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Awesome video, man. Love how you had the camera on the dash, makes one feel like they are driving. Great sounds and scenery!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Very cool! :cool Just wondering how you mounted the camera so it doesn't bounce around? I'd like to try something similar.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looks like my car! :cheers

Great vid! Sound and "production quality" are very nice!

Jim M.

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Very nice editing! The night shot would look nice if your gauges were done by Chris White! Sorry, just a plug for Chris since he did mine!:rolleyes: Very cool vid Bro!:cheers

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kegbelly said:
Very cool! :cool Just wondering how you mounted the camera so it doesn't bounce around? I'd like to try something similar.
I had to buy a suction cup camera mount off ebay. An interesting thing is it actually holds the camera upside down, so what you were watching was all flipped right side up again. It's about $40 on ebay.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ricekiller said:
I had to buy a suction cup camera mount off ebay. An interesting thing is it actually holds the camera upside down, so what you were watching was all flipped right side up again. It's about $40 on ebay.
Thanks for the info. I'll have to check into that. Nice job on the editing too, very cool video indeed.

·
Registered
944 Posts
CPO's GTO said:
And scantly clad women if at all possible! Nice video!
Good point. I thought that was a given, but maybe not. Title it 'Bikinis and Burnouts'. Wait wait, ‘Judge the Jugs’. Oh, or ‘Goat and Girls’. Ewww, the last one sounds a little sick.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Mike_V said:
Good point. I thought that was a given, but maybe not. Title it 'Bikinis and Burnouts'. Wait wait, ‘Judge the Jugs’. Oh, or ‘Goat and Girls’. Ewww, the last one sounds a little sick.
Nice vid. You can call the next one "GTOhhhhhhhhh"

·
Registered
944 Posts
TexasRealtor said:
Nice vid. You can call the next one "GTOhhhhhhhhh"
GTOhhhh Shake That Booty

Damn, that be one rap video that wouldn’t send me into convulsive fits of horror.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts