Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Literally. The neighbor's kids had an old RC car that they kept aiming at automobiles driving down our street to get them to swere or crash or something. Just didn't feel like changing direction this time. The kids made a big stink (they're spoiled rotten) but their Dad called and said he kept telling them to knock it off. Oh, well.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
:rofl:
b_a_betterperson said:
Literally. The neighbor's kids had an old RC car that they kept aiming at automobiles driving down our street to get them to swere or crash or something. Just didn't feel like changing direction this time. The kids made a big stink (they're spoiled rotten) but their Dad called and said he kept telling them to knock it off. Oh, well.
when they saw u was not going to stop they pissed in there pants and went :willy:

·
Registered
82 Posts
did you scavange the parts, gimme the engine i wanna drop it into my Go cart, can you say 450HP in a 200Ib cage !Wheel HOP CITY! :party:

B

·
0 Posts
uhhhhh, this was an RC car, ya know one of those little WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cars ? About a foot long?

·
Registered
143 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:

I was all ready to call BS then I couldn't stop laughing!!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
I feel you brother, I've got some kids living a couple houses away from me and they're always playing with them in the street also, one day I left my van on the street and they kept running their RC cars into my rims so it scratched the SH*T outta them, so I went to thier dad and showed him what they did, and he tried to say it wasnt them (when I walked out I saw one run into it) he refused to pay, so the next day I I caught one the cars took the battery out and ran it over with my Denali!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Some neighbor kids were turfing their 4x4 RC trucks through people's yards and flower beds here. A little old lady, about 80 years old had enough. Two of the kids trucks ended up in her flower garden trying to push each other. She was waiting with her shotgun. Blew one to pieces and severe damage to the other. Police came and gave her a citation for discharging a firearm in the city limits. The home owners association has since banned driving those on association streets and property.
One of the kids dad's told me his kid was just being a kid. He said he was going to sue her for the damage to the cars, plus mental stress. I told him I thought his kid was being an unruly brat.I told him I would get everyone that had damage to sue the parents for the damage to their property.
I don't think she handled it right, but still they got what they deserved.
Why don't people control their kids?

B

·
0 Posts
most parents see them as just that, uncontrollable kids. Why do you think they made that show Nanny 911 ???

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
big_mike said:
most parents see them as just that, uncontrollable kids. Why do you think they made that show Nanny 911 ???
I grew up with corporal punishment, if you screwed up you got your ass beat, and when you got older you literally got your ass beat. I have a very strict father (military, Vietnam war), but now that I'm older I thank him for being that way. I never got suspended from school, never did drugs, smoked, got into trouble, went to jail, nothing. And in all honesty I owe that to my father (whom I thought at the time was a huge as*hole), I don't think it will ever be that way again, too many friggin' laws and people that say, "go stand in the corner little Jimmy, stop hitting your sister with that baseball bat.", instead of *gets the crap spanked out of them*, "don't do that again boy." That is why I don't have kids!

B

·
0 Posts
not to cause any drama but most black families raise their kids that way and they are some of the most loyal and devoted people I have ever seen !!!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
big_mike said:
not to cause any drama but most black families raise their kids that way and they are some of the most loyal and devoted people I have ever seen !!!
.....no drama with me, I'm as white as can be.... I agree with you though.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
GTODEALER said:
I grew up with corporal punishment, if you screwed up you got your ass beat, and when you got older you literally got your ass beat. I have a very strict father (military, Vietnam war), but now that I'm older I thank him for being that way. I never got suspended from school, never did drugs, smoked, got into trouble, went to jail, nothing. And in all honesty I owe that to my father (whom I thought at the time was a huge as*hole), I don't think it will ever be that way again, too many friggin' laws and people that say, "go stand in the corner little Jimmy, stop hitting your sister with that baseball bat.", instead of *gets the crap spanked out of them*, "don't do that again boy." That is why I don't have kids!

I agree 100%. Except I still parent my three children like my dad parented me. My children go to a Catholic school and they are disciplined properly there(not physically, but held to very strict standards). I do agree that it can be taken too far though.Although my dad, nor I have never gone past that point.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
I was the last of 5 kids. I can tell you my dad spanked me 4 times and whipped my Butt with his belt once. I'll never forget any of them and the threat of it stopped me from getting into a lot of things. I knew if I wasn't sure it was the right thing to do then I needed to ask and get educated as to why it was right or wrong. After a couple times the threat was usually enough to work. I can also remember a couple of time him saying he was going to smack me and I needed to go to my room and think about what I did and the punishment I was going to get. He would then ask me what I learned and why what I did was wrong. Then I'd get a love tap more than a smack.

Like you GTODealer, sometimes I thought he was unfair and an A, but now looking back you realize what tough love means. I thank him and God for having a father that cared enough to teach me right and wrong.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
fergyflyer said:
I was the last of 5 kids. I can tell you my dad spanked me 4 times and whipped my Butt with his belt once. I'll never forget any of them and the threat of it stopped me from getting into a lot of things. I knew if I wasn't sure it was the right thing to do then I needed to ask and get educated as to why it was right or wrong. After a couple times the threat was usually enough to work. I can also remember a couple of time him saying he was going to smack me and I needed to go to my room and think about what I did and the punishment I was going to get. He would then ask me what I learned and why what I did was wrong. Then I'd get a love tap more than a smack.

Like you GTODealer, sometimes I thought he was unfair and an A, but now looking back you realize what tough love means. I thank him and God for having a father that cared enough to teach me right and wrong.
:agree :cheers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts