Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i tryed searching to see if this has been posted before(sorry if it has).. i found out that the little rubber tray inside console will fit perfectly over cupholders to give a totally new effect.. when no drinks are in car it keeps crap from accumulating...

it only fits one way so if it sets weird rotate 180 degrees and should fit perfect!! :cheers

G

·
hmmm try invent me something to shock the cr*p out of those idiots that swing their door open blindly when they park next to you at the mall... LMFAO .. Ill pay cash !!!!... :willy: :party:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
JMJ80 said:
i found out that the little rubber tray inside console will fit perfectly over cupholders to give a totally new effect...
I think the owner's manual points that out. Actually bought a second one of these because I can't stand the sight of cupholders. The one in the console comes in handy because any doo-dads you put in there don't slide around and make all kinds of noise.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry to bring an old thread back, but this is the only one I found that relates to the topic. But Does anyone know how to put back the cover for this rear tray storage. I was able to snap it back to the hinges but now it won't close.

·
Registered
456 Posts
JMJ80 said:
i tryed searching to see if this has been posted before(sorry if it has).. i found out that the little rubber tray inside console will fit perfectly over cupholders to give a totally new effect.. when no drinks are in car it keeps crap from accumulating...

that's where I hide my drugs :lol:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey GTODealer....the little tray was the main reason I bought the GTO.
When I discovered that...it was a done deal.
The little tray is a great place to hold my sunglasses.
But I did have to read the owners manual to find the trunk release behind the headrest of the rear passenger seat...I thought that was really cool.

Now if I could just find the coat hooks!!!

·
Registered
569 Posts
GTOtbird said:
Hey GTODealer....the little tray was the main reason I bought the GTO.
When I discovered that...it was a done deal.
The little tray is a great place to hold my sunglasses.
But I did have to read the owners manual to find the trunk release behind the headrest of the rear passenger seat...I thought that was really cool.

Now if I could just find the coat hooks!!!

There is a trunk release there? Man, we're a bunch of non manual reading folks in here :eek: .. Maybe we need an "owners manual special features" forum for those of us who have never cracked the manual open haha..
Joe

·
Registered
18 Posts
Things We Dont Know

i too have been lazy enough not to read owners manual, but i did know about that cover for cupholders. what i dint know was that you could change from cd1 -cd6 by holding down next button on steering wheel for 2 seconds. if you tap it it changes to next song. that is sooo cool. we should start a "stickie" thread like they have in corvette forum of all the little nuances and cool thing most dont know about this car. gto feels like it was built for 007 movie with all the gadgets and extras it has.
#1 gto forum lurker

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.