Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the compliments.a buddy and i made it im going to make a few for the goatherders out there either two 10s one on each side,single like the pic,or a 12in on the passenger side since there is more room over there.the whole point of this is to have a custom subwoofer and a spare tire :party:
im still trying to figure out pricing so any help or ideas on what a fair price to ask realisticly would be great

·
Banned
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its hard to figure out the volume with all the curves and stuff but i did a rough estimate and it came out about 1.1 -1.3 id say that is a pretty close estimate now the passenger side will be more cause there is more room to make it before you start to cover the spare tire hatch.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Your pics at the beginning of this post are not working can you see if you can repair the links?

G

·
dang wouldnt mind one on each side .. I think the shipping to Hawaii would kill me tho ... :willy: 179+179+shipping.. Ill try check around on the island first .. but will keep your email if your deal turns out better... :willy: :party:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.