Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a couple of customer service issues lately and both were handled so well, I wanted to share. I think it's important to let the community know when someone steps up and does a great job...too often we only hear about the bad stuff. It's good to know, for sure, but sometimes it's nice to hear the good stuff too...

First - I purchased the wrong downpipes from Ram Air Restoration. IT was totally my mistake. I first thought it was Butler Performance's mistake, but when I looked into it, it was indeed my screw up (ordered SHC-6 downpipes instead of SHP-6).

I talk to Paul at RAR once and exchanged half a dozen emails with him. Every step of the way he was patient and accommodating. I followed up again today with him (I'm sure I was bugging him) and again he was kind and hooked me up with info to get me set.

I would wholeheartedly recommend them.

Second - Summit Racing. I know most of you all have ordered from there...but damn they're good. I had to return an entire exhaust system - not because of defect but because I changed my mind. The tech on their call in line was EXCELLENT. H walked me through a couple options, listened to me hem and haw about decisions and was patient and a pro the entire time.

Then he explained the return/swap process, sent me pre-paid shipping labels and past me to a service rep to complete the order.

VERY well done. They have a loyal customer in me.

Anyway - customer service is not dead. These two companies really did a great job. If you have the need and opportunity, I'd suggest doing business with them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts