Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I LOATH THAT FAT MOUTHED, 2 LEGGED, WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH.

HERE AND HER BAND NEW BLACK PANTHERS:shutme

I watched her on the news after she was defeated acting like a scorned child.... I watched her Black Panther punk body guard on Hannity and Colmes blaming the Jews for everything in life that has gone wrong.

And the people of this country busted on Mel Gibson for spouting anti-semantic remarks when he was busted while drunk. I have not read one article in the paper or seen mention of this BASTA**S tirade on any news networks about the Bull$hit coming out of his mouth..... It wouldn't be because of his color could it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
275 Posts
:agree YES. It's truly AMAZING the hypocracy that you can get away with. If you have a "D" by your party affiliation, there is no limit to what you can say or do. Can you imagine the lynch mob if a Repub said those things?? I've often thought about running as a Dem for local office even knowing I'm a staunch Conservative in disguise.:D

·
Registered
585 Posts
GTO judge said:
I LOATH THAT FAT MOUTHED, 2 LEGGED, WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH.

HERE AND HER BAND NEW BLACK PANTHERS:shutme

I watched her on the news after she was defeated acting like a scorned child.... I watched her Black Panther punk body guard on Hanity and Combs blaming the Jews for everything in life that has gone wrong.

And the people of this country busted on Mel Gibson for spouting anti-semantic remarks when he was busted while drunk. I have not read one article in the paper or seen mention of this BASTA**S tirade on any news networks about the Bull$hit coming out of his mouth..... It wouldn't be because of his color could it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:eek: Politically correct makes me sick. What ever happened to courtesy and respect in the media. Years ago Mr. Black Panther would not have been in any media.

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She don't drive a Monte Carlo SS does she????

OOPS....... That's a white trash car..... She's not white..

and she ain't a red neck..... She's more of a ring neck.:willy: :willy: :willy:

Mckinney :shutme :shutme :shutme :shutme :shutme :shutme

·
Registered
48 Posts
You reap what you sow and she got what was coming to her. She embarrassed herself, and the rest of the Democratic party was smart enough not to endorse her after the incident, as well as during her recent defeat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts