Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first Texas Region SCCA autocross of the 2005 season is this Sunday, Mar. 6th at Pennington Field in Bedford, TX. Pennington Field is on the southwest corner of the intersection of Airport Freeway (SH 183) and Central Dr.; there's lots of concrete parking that's being used for the autocross, parking, grid, and spectator parking. Online entry is still open at www.autocross.com/texasregion, there's a limited number of walk-up entries on Sunday (walk-up registration is only open from 7:30-8:30am), or if you just want to watch the first runs should start about 9:30-10:00am. So far there's only three entries in "F" Stock; myself and two Camaros. Someone else want to come out to play?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GTODEALER said:
I think I'm gonna show up, I have been there before and it's really fun! I don't know if I'm gonna run though, (drag radials on the rear :willy: ) !
Oops! Looks like you replied today, which means you missed the autoX yesterday! As it turned out, there was only the one Camaro I'm familiar with and me in "F" Stock; the third guy who was pre-registered in the class didn't show up, which was OK as he's a hot-shoe from Texas A&M who's been to the SCCA Nationals and trophied with his 2000 Camaro. I ended-up 2nd, which is what I expected as I didn't push my GTO real hard because it was my first time in a rear-driver in about 6 years; I'm taking this season to learn how to drive all over again! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.