Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Been awhile since I made a post. Thought I'd share some pics of my dad's new beast. He traded in his '95 LT1 Vette with a little over 30,000 miles for it. It's a 2011 Grand Sport Heritage Edition with R06 Package, basically a Z06 with a hand built LS3 in the place of the LS7. I can't wait till next month when I go home for Christmas and get to see it. He bought it with only 4,000 miles on it. Original owner paid 71,000. Dad paid 49. It's got the 6 speed auto steering wheel paddle shift tranny. Only option it doesn't have is navigation. As my sister jokingly stated in a facebook comment, the price of corn and beans must have been good this year, lol.

Attachments

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Very nice. After I got mine, my sister called me and told me they bought a 2011 Grand Sport Convertible, red/black top. Glad I didn't know about theres, would of made me feel weird about getting mine. I have to say, hell of an upgrade from my '99.Here's a few pics, didn't want to start a new thread on here for it. Will get better pics of the tires, 345', Dustin. Love your dad's car.
jetstang's Story by jetstang | Photobucket

·
Banned
6 Posts
My dad loves me, but he's not stupid. :D
Lolxx.. are you sure that he will never give you his new car.!
hmm nice ride..I love the color of the car and also the shape of the car.. Congratulations to your dad...Such a lovely car. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts