• Weekender

Votes: 24 54.5%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many of you rack up the miles everyday or just drive on those nice sunny weekends. I'm one of the weekenders myself.

·
Registered
730 Posts
i would call mine a weekender but after racking up 33k miles i guess it's more of a DD although i'm cutting back on the DD function.

·
Registered
299 Posts
It is a daily driver but I avoid driving it on ungly days but in SoCal those are few and far between (except for the last week). Even with that said I only drive about 6000 miles per year.

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
When I had my '04, I put 6100 miles on in one year.
When I had my '06, I put 9500 miles on in 20 months.

When I had my GTOs I always had a 2nd car for winter or other beater duty. Now my only car is an '07 Cobalt sedan (ugh), and in 4.5 months I still am under 3000 miles. Guess I just don't drive that much.

Then I go out and spend $500 for some Hakkapeliitta tires (because the stock Cobalt tires have "sucky" ratings for snow traction) and we've had a total of maybe 3 inches all winter.

While this would be Goat Hibernation Season for me, I still miss my Goat.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mine is a daily driver. Fixing to hit 16,000 miles on her. I am fixing to take it to Florida again, I live in Tenn. It is to fun to keep stored away, (No offense to the ones that keeps theres perfect like I wished I could). I'm just jealous that I cant keep it in the garage when it rains and is cold.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Daily driver. Every day!!! Short commute-11 miles round trip from home to office. Around 13k. purchased 03/11/06.
Weekends are for the trouble hunt and kill log additions...:cheers

·
Registered
558 Posts
Have no choice but to drive her every day. Surely makes the commute go by quickly! I'm well over 30,000 miles. When I sell her, she'll be a well-used, well-loved car.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My goat comes out only if it is dry (inside garage). I comute into the city by train and I've got an 89' accord to keep at the train station. I do drive it as much as I can, but I put about 400 miles on her a month (depending on the weather). 10,000 miles 2006 m6

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
I took her out earlier today for a spin and mine now has 1,210 roughly and turned one year old on 1/31.:willy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts