Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding a factory dark red color. I want a dark red such as the house of kolor HOK000163-01. The reason I am not going with this paint is because it will be difficult to apply and impossible to touch up if something happens to it. And I will be driving the car more than entering it in shows so I would be taking a huge risk choosing this paint. So far the closest color I've found is Ford's Lava Red. If anyone knows of a dark red color or can recommend one to me I would be very appreciative. The darker and deeper the red the better :)
Thanks so much.

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This lists all Pontiac factory colors. What year is your car? Do you want a color from that particular year?

All Pontiac Colors | GTCarLot.com
Mine is a 66. I've looked at the factory colors for the year, but am hoping for a darker red from any other make or model. If I don't find a red that I like I'll end up doing one of the factory colors for my model. I just see a color in my head for the car and I'm having a tough time finding it aside from paint that is recommended for show cars only. I know it's out there I just have to find it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts