Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know what everyone is doing for a dash pad for 1969 GTO's? From what I have read the dash cap is about all that is available and don't fit well. My 69 dash is in terrible shape and I contacted Just dashes and they quoted me over 1500.00 to re-do my dash. That is not acceptable to me to put that kind of money into a dash pad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello I recently went through the same thing I'm in the middle of an extensive restoration on my 69 GTO my dash pad was a mess I used dash pad Pros it is not cheap no matter what route you go but the dash pad looked great my car is a factory AC car it did not match the vent very well but with a little persuasion and some heat I made it fit it looks like a brand new one on the outside obviously it is foam and completely recovered they were excellent to work with and understanding you can either send yours in to be recovered or if they have a core they can cover it and send it to you mine had the radio cut out so I did not get my full core return price but that's the way it goes they can also repair your dash if it has had the dash hole cut for a din radio hope this helps if you need more information let me know

1 - 2 of 2 Posts