Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahhhhhh the ole woman's voice in the dashboard trick.
A voice activated reminder thing-a-majig. I thought it was some kind of a microphone, or speaker set up. I'm glad they didn't put her in the dash. That would be ........well to say the least, annoying as all hell.

·
Registered
356 Posts
It's actually a device the government uses to read your thoughts. Been followed by any black helicopters lately?

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Camshaft said:
It's actually a device the government uses to read your thoughts. Been followed by any black helicopters lately?
Actually no, I haven't seen any helicopters following me but I have seen Mustangs, rice burners, Mustangs, Mustangs, Mustangs, and rice burners. :D

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Welcome. You'll probably get more answers over in the 64-72 forum. This one is for the new generation GTO.

But as an owner of a 68 for a very long time I can say there isn't any step by step manual for the 68. The 68 factory service manual has a few diagrams but no directions.
Font Parallel Art book Paper Handwriting

Map World Font Parallel Atlas

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
I don't know if my message went through but is there a how-to on how to reassemble a 68 to dash board
Welcome. You'll probably get more answers over in the 64-72 forum. This one is for the new generation GTO.
That and ;you are asking a question on a rather slow forum in a nearly 16 year old thread.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.