Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through the paper yesterday and saw a 2006 GTO for $27,990 after rebates. I'm in Mesa, Az and the dealer was in Peoria, Az, some 40 miles away. I stopped at a closer Pontiac/GMC dealer and asked if they would match the price. It was no surprise that they said yes. I'm waiting for my wife to return from Las Vegas and hopefully tomorrow or the next day we will have a new Blue GTO. The dealer added window tinting and a security package (window etched serial numbers). Over $300. I'm wondering if I can get a better deal. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
415 Posts
I was looking through the paper yesterday and saw a 2006 GTO for $27,990 after rebates. I'm in Mesa, Az and the dealer was in Peoria, Az, some 40 miles away. I stopped at a closer Pontiac/GMC dealer and asked if they would match the price. It was no surprise that they said yes. I'm waiting for my wife to return from Las Vegas and hopefully tomorrow or the next day we will have a new Blue GTO. The dealer added window tinting and a security package (window etched serial numbers). Over $300. I'm wondering if I can get a better deal. Any suggestions?
Seems like a great deal to me...Go for it!

·
Registered
123 Posts

Not sure what dealer you are talking with, but I would check with Henry Brown on Main and Longmore in Mesa. They had a HUGE selection, on their roof, and had every color with A4 or M6. They wouldn't meet the written offer I had from Coury at the Superstition Auto Mall so they lost my sale. They may be looking to sell their cars now. If you are at Coury then I recommend Ray Clevenger. He sold me mine and is the only car salesman I have ever dealt with that I can honestly say I liked. He actually gave the best price I found without any haggling. I then went and shopped the offer and nobody came within $2000 of it. So I bought from him.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rebates

I went to Henry Brown and they matched all the rebates and discount. I got a Blue with blue interior, six speed. Also ordered the HID's and optional front grilles. Picking it up tomorrow. I also got $1,000 more for my trade-in than I paid for it. Where do I get the ripper shifter?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.