Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Dropped by the local dealer in Denver and he has three with "manager sale" stickers between $24,500 and $25,400 - two 6 speed, 1 auto - all three Torrid red. 3 weeks ago these were $28,800 on red tag.

Before it was 3% holdback that the dealer would get from GM, wonder if it's now included in the $5,000 total back?

They are being told late Jan early Feb for the 2005s here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got mine 2 weeks ago for $25570.00 Made dealer throw in 2 lettermen type GTO coats and 3 GTO hats $540.00 bucks worth. 2.9% interest rate and used my airmiles creditcard for down pmt. So I can leave money in savings account another month. Now the cars in my shop waiting for spring.

·
Registered
56 Posts
the 5000 is on top of the 3% holdback. The prices around here in South Florida have actually gone up 4K, idiots. One dealer has 3 GTOS (all automatic) just sitting. Was willing to go 23K+TTL before Jan 3rd, now wants 27K, crazy. I will stop by at the end of the month to see if he wants to deal. GM really has left these "poor" dealers out on a limb with several hundred GTOs still remaining to be sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.